JUNE 28, 2023—On behalf of the Regina Board of Education and Regina Public Schools administration, congratulations to the recipients of the 2023 Shared Values Recognition Program (SVRP) Award. Eleven Regina Public Schools employees/partners have been chosen because they have exemplified the Shared Values: I am responsible; I want to know; I belong; and I respect.
They were nominated by someone in their school and/or work community and chosen by the Selection Committee comprised of the Board of Trustees. To honour all the recipients, a reception and brief ceremony will be held in the fall of 2023.
Thank you to the 2023 SVRP recipients listed below for being leaders among your peers by demonstrating the values that form the fundamental beliefs that guide our school division.
- Natalie Agecoutay-Sweet, Indigenous Advocate, Albert Community School
- Erin Bishoff, Teacher, W.S. Hawrylak School
- Jeff Cappo, Indigenous Education Coordinator, Division Office
- Roanna Chan, Teacher, Judge Bryant School
- Rafael de Paz, Facilities Technician, École Wascana Plains School
- Hazel Dixon, Elder in Residence, Various schools
- Ceane Dusyk, Indigenous Advocate, Scott Collegiate
- Michelle Grodecki, Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher, Winston Knoll Collegiate
- Jason Howse, Teacher, Harbour Landing School
- Maxine McKenzie-Cox, Vice-Principal, École Massey School, and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Coordinator, Division Office
- Tricia Scott, Teacher, Argyle School
Please note that positions were for the 2022-23 school year.
For more information about the Shared Values Recognition Program, please go to the SVRP page.