Anti-racism (Multicultural Council of Saskatchewan)
Building Equitable and Inclusive Communities (Multicultural Council of Saskatchewan)
Helping Children Respect and Appreciate Diversity
Salaam Canada Resources for LGBTQ+ Muslim Students
Saskatchewan Resources for Youth
- OUT Saskatoon has several online support groups for youth. Their social support groups are staff or community member led and provide a space to meet people and to participate in a variety of discussions and activities. Please see OUTSaskatoon for details.
- Lulu’s Lodge provides a five-bedroom supportive transitional home for LGBTQ2S+ youth, 16 to 21 years of age, facing homelessness in Regina. Provides a live-in mentor, guidance and support around education, physical health, mental wellness, family reunification, legal matters and advocacy. Referrals are made to community agencies ensuring a continuum of care.
- The University of Regina’s Colourful Campus House program allows 2SLGBTQIA+ students to apply for student housing that falls under a GSD Living-Learning Community with Housing Services at the University of Regina. The University of Regina has allocated two six-bedroom apartment-style residences in the newly renovated College West building to UR Pride Centre’s Colourful Campus House initiative.
- The UR Pride Centre provides SPACE for Queer and Trans Youth. This community hub provides drop-in hours for 2SLGBTQ youth to come and hang out. It provides education on leadership, volunteerism, event planning, advocacy, non-profit governance, and political networking all through the interest in 2SLGBTQ identity and issues.
- TRANSSASK Support Services identifies, develops and provides services and resources that meet the needs of trans-identified and sex or gender diverse people within Saskatchewan as well as those who support them.
Exploring Black Communities in Canada Through Film (NFB)
Saskatchewan African Canadian Heritage Museum