If you are returning to Canada from outside of the country, please follow all current provincial and federal health guidelines.
For further information about COVID-19 and Regina Public Schools' protocols, please refer to the information below.
- How Do You Feel Today?
- Do Not Enter if You Have COVID-19 Symptoms
- Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- Return-to-School Safety Plan Poster
- Regina Public Schools Return-to-School Parent/Caregiver Handbook
A COVID-19 website has been created for the residents of Saskatchewan to keep them updated with the latest news and guidelines. This adheres to the guidance of Public Health Agency of Canada’s (PHAC’s). See the following link: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/government/health-care-administration-and-provider-resources/treatment-procedures-and-guidelines/emerging-public-health-issues/2019-novel-coronavirus
- Our school division has 44 public elementary schools, 9 high schools, and 3 faith-based associate schools. We also have over 24,500 students enrolled in Regina Public Schools.
Applications for the 2022-23 school year, which starts in September 2022, will be accepted until April 1, 2022.
To apply to the International Student Program, please CLICK HERE for the application form.
For more information on the International Student Program, please CLICK HERE.
If you need to renew your Study Permit, please refer to the Study Permit Renewal Information Sheet
For further information about the International Student Program, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, please refer to https://www.regina.ca/visitors.