Regina Public Schools is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant III for the Student Achievement department (36.65 hrs/week), to start as soon as possible.
Key duties include:
- Duties to be divided within Student Achievement areas, with 50% Intensive Support Program support.
- Provide administrative support to Deputy Director, Student Achievement, and Student Achievement professionals and Supervisors of Intensive Supports.
- Carry out general office duties as assigned, such as providing general information by telephone, email and in-person inquiries, route calls, and relay messages; as well as prepare and circulate correspondence as needed, open mail and prepare outgoing mail.
- Scheduling CREATE (Connecting Regina Educators & Artists Through Expertise) in schools.
- Provide support to French Immersion Coordinator.
- Coordinate arrangements for meetings and workshops.
- Interact with professional staff members, schools, parents and community.
- Provide coverage for Admin III working with Superintendents and switchboard/reception/mail coverage when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
The successful candidate should have a Grade 12 or equivalent, post-secondary secretarial-related studies or experience, and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience with and knowledge of SeeSaw preferred.
- Training in MySchoolSask Student Information System preferred.
- Excellent keyboarding skills.
- Superior secretarial, organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrated history of excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain precision and accuracy in data entry.
- Proven ability to interact positively with professional staff members, school staff, parents and outside agencies.
- Willingness to work in new areas, learn new skills and technologies.
To ensure consideration for this position, a comprehensive résumé should be submitted to email@example.com.
The Regina Board of Education administers an Employment Equity Plan approved by the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission.
When you click on "Apply Now", remember to attach the necessary documents to the email.